MIDDLE MARKET TRANSACTION EXPERIENCE
President, TELLING GROUP LTD., 1982 - Present
- A full service company with primary focus on the following areas:
- Business Brokerage transactions with selling prices of $3,000,000 and
- Business Appraisal
- Family Transfers
- Specializes in providing professional merger and acquisition expertise to
privately held businesses.
- Possesses experience from hundreds of successful business transfers.
- Has an international network of intermediaries.
- Was a regular speaker and writer in the brokerage industry.
- Is on-line with numerous national databases and information services.
PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS BROKERS ASSOCIATION (IBBA)
- Board of Directors, 1991-1996
- Chairman of M & A Source (middle market association), 1993 & 1994
- IBBA Vice President, 1993 & 1994
- Chairman of IBBA Membership, 1993
- Treasurer, 1992
- Chairman of Membership - Merger & Acquisition Group, 1992
CORPORATE ACQUISITIONS & MERGER AFFILIATES (CAMA)
- Board of Directors, 1990-1991
COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE GROUP
- Founder and Past President
PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS ASSOCIATION
- Managing Director, 1999-2001
- Board of Directors, 1996-1998
CORTLAND COUNTY BDC/IDA 2010
COMMUNITY GENERAL FOUNDATION BOARD 2008 to 2011
CORTLAND YMCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Trustee 2000 to Present
- Treasurer, 1996-2000
- Secretary, 1995-1996
- Member, 1994-2001
- MBA - Corporate Finance, 1970, CORNELL UNIVERSITY, Ithaca, NY
- B.S. - Business Administration, 1968, DREXEL UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA
- New York State Real Estate Brokers License plus continuing education courses
- Pennsylvania State Real Estate Brokers License (held personally)
- U.S. Army - Captain (retired), various schools